View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siegesix

re: Fortnite Battle Royale Tips & Tricks 2019

Welcome back to another Fortnite article. Epic games asked me to take a look at their new game-mode for Fortnite battle royale and sticking with the theme of this site you know I have to bring you the best guides and information that I possibly can.

What is Fortnite Battle Royale?

Fortnite BR

It's a player versus player 100 person free-for-all Last Man Standing wins kinda game mode. You jump in, grab a bunch of weapons and start killing people. On September 26 they added duo cues and squads of four to queue with so you and your friends can team up and hit them where it hurts.

The crazy part is it's gonna be free-to-play the first battle royale game that hits consoles is gonna be free-to-play. It drops for PC, Xbox One and PS4 today so make sure to check it out. If you're interested in the original game where it's you and three friends versus endless hordes of zombies, make sure to click that link and it will bring you to Epics website and you can catch a copy for yourself.

Just remember guys, this game isn't about killing - it's all about surviving. You can kill seven, eight, ten people with victory in sight only to kill yourself with a rocket launcher when someone pops around a corner and scares the hell out of you. We are going to teach you how to survive better, maybe not every time maybe not half the time, but we're at least gonna give you a fighting chance. 

You're gonna want to look for the semi-auto shotgun, and they work best with an aimbot hack. It's a little advanced looking, it doesn't really look like an old pump shotgun. It does a little less damage than the pump. Actually, I believe it's like 73 verse 58 damage per bullet, but its accuracy and rate of fire makes up for the range. This shotgun is not to be underestimated and a lot of times I've seen a lower quality semi action shotgun out class a higher quality assault rifle in a close combat and this gun in particular can actually come in three types of rarity. Uncommon, rare and epic. Each one gets better accuracy and damage as the tiers move up. 

gadobre

re: Fortnite Battle Royale Tips & Tricks 2019

Have you ever wonder about any celebrity heights in real life? You can find all the information you need on this website.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    -R.I.P.- Forum Index -> Guild News/Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum